Happy Monday after Thanksgiving, friends. Courtesy of my great friend, life coach and counselor Diane Lang, and as we re-settle into the ‘normal’ that goes along with this busiest time of the calendar year, please allow me to slow down a second and share these wonderful reminders of what brings true peace to my heart.
As always, Diane, I thank you for passing these on:
This list is just a reminder of all the abundance we have in our lives at any moment. This is a reminder to live in the here and now. We are our happiest when we live in the moment. This is a start of a list of all we have to be Thankful for. Keep adding in all your blessings.
1. The clear sky with its bright blue coloring
2. The sun shining
3. The warmth that I feel on my skin on this sunny beautiful day
4. The breeze that cooled me off
5. The green grass that feels cool on my feet
6. The beautiful surroundings that make me smile every time I look around me
7. A sense of higher power: looking around at all this beauty there has to be something bigger than us
8 My adorable 12-year-old golden retriever who doesn’t seem to realize he is aging while he nudges me with his ball
9. The local libraries that offer me free books, movies and magazines which I took advantage of on this beautiful, lazy day
10. The ability to read my books and use my creativity and imagination to a get a full view of the characters and the story I’m reading. There is nothing like visualizing!
11. The freedom to choose what I want to do with my time and my life. I’m lucky to have the freedom to take the day off and enjoy it the way I please
12. The ability to change my perspective at any time. I have the ability to see the glass half full or empty – I choose full!
13. The ability to laugh and smile
14. The ability to enjoy my family and friends.
15. To give and receive love
16. The wonderful food on my dinning room table that I can share with my friends and family.
Give yourself and/or a friend the gift of balance: Order Diane’s book, Creating Balance and Finding Happiness (available only in print).
Diane Lang, MA Positive Living Expert/Educator www.dlcounseling.com
Thanks so much, Diane. Looking forward to posting your ‘updated list’ next week!
And, as always, I thank all of you for stopping by.
Have a great day,